Bite Size Learning | Terms of Service
The term ‘Bite Size Learning’ or ‘BSL’ or ‘BSL Concepts’ or ‘BSL Concepts, LLC’ or ‘Jessie Pressman’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you have any questions, you may write to us at:
BSL Concepts LLC
178 Columbus Ave, #231-533
New York, NY 10023
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Content Posted on the Site.
1. By submitting a composition ("User Submissions") to WritingFloor, you hereby grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the WritingFloor website and the Company's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the WritingFloor website (and derivative works thereof) in any formats and through any channels. You also hereby grant each user of the WritingFloor Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. These licenses are perpetual and irrevocable.
2. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
3. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although the Company cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, the Company reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which the Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
4. Member's Content. Member represents and warrants that it owns or has the legal right and authority, and will continue to own or maintain the legal right and authority during the term of this Agreement, to place and use the Member Content as contemplated by this Agreement, and to use, modify, transmit, and distribute the Member Content without infringing, misappropriating, or otherwise violating any intellectual property rights of any third party.
5. Member's Business. Member is familiar with the laws and regulations applicable to Member's Business. Member represents and warrants that Member's Business does not, as of the Installation Date, and will not during the term of this Agreement, contain or transmit any material that would violate any applicable local state, national, foreign or international law. In the event of any breach, or reasonably anticipated breach, of such warranty, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, Provider shall have the right, after notice to Member, with an adequate opportunity to cure based on the specific circumstances, in Provider’s sole discretion: (i) to terminate or restrict access to any such materials in any manner, and/or (ii) to suspend any related Hosting Services provided Provider takes the minimal action(s) necessary to address the specific violation.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. For notice of claims of copyright infringement the Company can be reached as follows: 178 Columbus Ave, #231-533, New York, NY 10023.
Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the website or Member of the Service. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the website or the Service, any Content posted on the website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the website, whether online or offline. The website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and the Company expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website and/or the Service. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from the Company or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO MEMBER, ANY REPRESENTATIVE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE MEMBER CONTENT, THE MEMBER'S BUSINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.